Virtual Sponsorship Event + Bonuses
- Meet Actual Sponsors In A Virtual Environment From The Comfort And Safety Of Your Own Home
- Discover How To Talk To Sponsors
- Discover The Top Ten Reasons Why Sponsors Don’t Sponsor A Deal
- Discover What Sponsors Are Looking For
- Learn The Analytical Skills To Present Sponsors With Good Deals
- Learn How To Create A Property Package That Sells Investors And Sponsors Into The Deal
- Have One On One Time With Actual Sponsors
- Get A Head Start On Your Competition
- Have The Confidence Of Knowing You Have A Sponsor For Your Next Deal
- If You Need A Sponsor For A Deal Prior To The Event, You Will Receive Advanced Training And A Sponsor Contact
Friday, December 4th from 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Eastern
Saturday, December 5th from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Eastern
What Others Say...
Hey guys I want to write you about some good news. We were able to retire my Dad from the funeral business, permanently! This past November my Dad and I purchased a 108 unit multi family property in Dallas. My Dad has been in the funeral business for years. He was burned out talking to people about death all the time. He was able to leave his job this past January and now he's free as a bird! For myself, I was living in a hotel broke as a Texas joke just two years ago selling insurance. I am free too, thanks to you two. Thank you so much for everything you do! We now own over 350 commercial units and are growing each and every day. God Bless you!
Dear Dave, many, many thanks for the training you have offered. The content was excellent and the networking opportunities phenomenal.
Hi Dave! We just wanted to say thank you so very much for providing us with your experience and leadership. Your training has provided us with the tools we needed to negotiate, perform, finance, and close. We closed on a 16 unit property recently are closing on another 20 unit apartment next month. When some of us start out, the fact that we can own an apartment is daunting, if not impossible. But with all the education you supply us, the way to take action, and especially the “hope” you give us, we felt we could do this; Shari and I want to thank you so much for everything you do.